University of Virginia President Teresa A. Sullivan authorized today (Jan. 6) new addenda to the University’s Fraternal Organization Agreement that were submitted by the four student-led Greek leadership councils. The new addenda outline specific practices that each fraternity and sorority will put in place to enhance the safety of their members and guests.
- Inter-Fraternity Council FOA Addendum (PDF)
- Inter-Sorority Council, Multicultural Greek Council, and National Pan-Hellenic Council Joint FOA Addendum (PDF)
- Inter-Sorority Council Safety Practices (PDF)
- National Pan-Hellenic Council Safety Practices (PDF)
- Multi-Cultural Greek Council Safety Practices (PDF)