This guide will show you how to both check your funding sources, balances, and transaction history in the @UVA System.
Checking your Approved Funding
- Go to the @UVA website and log in using the button in the upper right. (You will need to log in via NetBadge.)
- Then in the upper right click on the and from the drop down click on
- Then search for your club/CIO in the “Organization Search” and click on the name from the drop down that appears.
- From your club/CIO’s home page, click on and a side window will appear. Then click on the button.
- On your Finance Page, click on the button. This will bring you to a list of all the funding sources you currently have, and the amount of your balance in each.
(It will have the format “FUNDING SOURCE NAME: CIO NAME”)
Please note that it can take up to a week from the when we receive the funding information for you to see it updated on @UVA
Checking your Transaction History
- In order to check on the details of any one of your funding sources, click on it under the “Name” column.
- On the account details of that funding sources, you can check your transaction history by clicking on the tab. Here you can see a list of each Deposit/Payment made against that funding source. (NOTE: If you do not see a transaction here, then it has not been processed yet, and your balance will have not updated to reflect that transaction.)
- In addition, you can find your Club/CIO’s “External Account ID” for this funding source next to .
- Finally, if you wish to check your Club/CIO’s other funding sources, then click on to go back to your list of accounts.