Current Operating Schedule
- During business hours (M-F, 8-5): 434-924-7133
- After-hours emergencies and urgent concerns: 434-924-7166
The Department of Student Health and Wellness consists of:
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Medical Services
- Office of Health Promotion (OHP)
- Student Disability Access Center (SDAC)
- All services are by APPOINTMENT and can be made online via the HealthyHoos portal or by contacting the respective unit.
- SHW is offering both in-person and virtual services, depending on the type of appointment, M-F, 8am-4:30pm (5pm beginning Jan. 19)
- After hours/weekend urgent care, call 434-297-4261.
- Emergencies: Always call 911.
AVAILABLE DURING BUSINESS HOURS (M-F, 8-5)
- Office of the Vice President and Chief Student Affairs Officer
- Office of the Dean of Students (Peabody Hall)
- Housing & Residence Life (Gibbons Hall)
- UVA Career Center
- Office of African American Affairs
- Newcomb Hall
- Daily, 7am-midnight
- Rotunda (student study)
- Daily, 9am-5pm
- Sunday-Tuesday: 9am-10pm (beginning Jan. 24)
Hours for Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2022
Student Health and Wellness
No modifications. Appointments will proceed as scheduled.
No modifications. Newcomb Hall will open at 7am.
The Rotunda will open at 10am.
1515 will open at 10am.
The Chapel will open at 10am.
Administrative Offices will be available remotely from 8-10am.